- Advertisement -
As Zamboanga City lifts Sunday lockdown for FULLY VACCINATED INDIVIDUALS on NOVEMBER 14, 2021, the following guidelines are emphasized:
- ONLY FULLY VACCINATED individuals will be allowed to go out. Those partially vaccinated will ONLY be allowed outdoors if they are scheduled for COVID vaccination on Sunday.
- EITHER of the following should be presented to prove full vaccination status:
- Pink vaccination card
- QR code obtained at the vaccination center
- VaXCertPH obtained online (https://vaxcert.doh.gov.ph/)
- Only establishments allowed under MECQ such as groceries, supermarkets, malls, hotels and similar establishments shall be opened on Sunday, Nov. 14 PROVIDED, their personnel and even the operators are fully vaccinated. (See complete list of establishments allowed and not allowed through this Link: https://drive.google.com/…/1l04T01cwSZFptW1MEY3no…)
- Children below 17 years old are not allowed outdoors, unless they have a schedule for vaccination on Sunday.
- Religious activities shall be limited to the 30% venue capacity.
- Public and private beach resorts, as well as river resorts, including inland and mountain resorts and similar establishments shall remain closed on Saturday (Nov. 13) and Sunday (Nov. 14)
- Public markets and ‘talipapas’ in the barangays are allowed to open, but only limited to 30% of venue capacity under MECQ guidelines. Operators as well as market goers should be FULLY VACCINATED and ready to show their vaccination cards to authorities anytime.
- Public transportation including tricycles shall be allowed to operate PROVIDED the drivers are fully vaccinated and ready to present their vaccination card to authorities anytime. Safety and health protocols and other regulations should be complied at all times.
- QUARANTINE CHECKPOINTS shall continue and the Barangay Sita Task Forces together with the police and Joint Task Force Zamboanga and other force multipliers are directed to continue STRICT ENFORCEMENT of MECQ guidelines and health protocols.
- The City Compliance Team is directed to monitor and ensure compliance of the regulations and protocols of the establishments on Sunday.
(Source: City Government of Zamboanga Facebook page)