- THIRTY-FIVE (35) NEW CONFIRMED CASES
- TWENTY-FIVE (25) NEW RECOVERIES
- FOUR (4) NEW COVID-19 RELATED DEATHS
Three (3) reported deaths from Pigcawayan, North Cotabato.
- the 24,741st reported confirmed case, 64 years old female. Cause of death is Acute Respiratory Failure secondary to Severe Pneumonia secondary to COVID-19 Infection (Confirmed RT-PCR Positive) Community Acquired Pneumonia, High Risk.
- the 53,853rd reported confirmed case, 52 years old male. Cause of death is Acute Respiratory Disease Syndrome, Acquired Community Pneumonia Severe COVID-19 Confirmed Positive.
- the 54,171st reported confirmed case, 96 years old female. Cause of death is Cardiopulmonary Respiratory Arrest, Old Age, COVID-19 Confirmed Positive.
- One (1) reported death from Koronadal City. The 55,208th reported confirmed case, 73 years old male. Cause of death is Acute Decompensated Congestive Heart Failure secondary to Acute Myocarditis with Coagulopathy on top of Ischemic Heart Disease; Acute Myocardial Infarction, New York Heart Association Class 4E; Chronic Kidney Disease 5 secondary to Hypertensive Nephrosclerosis/Urate.
*Overall, there are a total of 55,976 COVID-19 confirmed cases reported to DOH CHD SOCCSKSARGEN region. 1,086 (1.94%) are active cases, 52,784 (94.30%) recoveries and 2,092 (3.74%) COVID-19 related deaths.
Number of deaths recorded in the tracker will only reflect the number of deaths related to COVID-19 complications.
(Source: DOH 12)