- THIRTY-FOUR (34) NEW CONFIRMED CASES
- SIXTY-NINE (69) NEW RECOVERIES
- THREE (3) NEW COVID-19 RELATED DEATHS
Two (2) reported deaths from General Santos City
- 69,250th reported confirmed case, 49 years old female. Cause of death is Acute Respiratory Failure secondary to COVID-19 Pneumonia Critical; Cardiogenic Shock secondary to Non- ST-Elevation Myocardial Infarction; Hyperthyroidism; Electrolyte Imbalance; to consider Diabetes Mellitus Type II.
- 69,832nd reported confirmed case, 6 years old male. Cause of death is COVID-19 Infection Confirmed, Critical; Rule Out Bacterial Meningitis Status Post Endotracheal Intubation.
One (1) reported death from Polomolok, South Cotabato.
- 69,855th reported confirmed case, 71 years old female. Cause of death is Septic Shock secondary to COVID-19 Pneumonia, Critical; Chronic Kidney Disease secondary to Diabetic Kidney Disease; Diabetic Mellitus Type II, Uncontrolled; Acute Coronary Syndrome – NSTEMI; Cardiac Dysrhythmia, Intermittent Atrial Fibrillation; Hyperkalaemia, corrected with dialysis; Hyperkalaemia.
Overall, there are a total of 69,928 COVID-19 confirmed cases reported to DOH CHD SOCCSKSARGEN region. 350 (0.50%) are active cases, 67,024 (95.85%) recoveries and 2,522 (3.61%) COVID-19 related deaths.
▫Number of deaths recorded in the tracker will only reflect the number of deaths related to COVID-19 complications.
Tandaan ang BIDA solusyon kontra COVID-19
B- Bawal walang mask at face shield
I – Isanitize ang kamay, iwas hawak sa mga bagay
D – Dumistansya ng isang metro
A- Alamin ang totoong impormasyon
Suportahan ang FDA approved na bakuna
(Source: DOH 12)