- SIXTY (60) NEW CONFIRMED CASES
- ONE-HUNDRED-THIRTEEN (113) NEW RECOVERIES
- SIX (6) NEW COVID-19 RELATED DEATHS
▪️ Four (4) reported deaths from Polomolok, South Cotabato.
- The 44,804th reported confirmed case, 58 years old male. Cause of death is Acute Respiratory Failure Type 1 Secondary to Community-Acquired Pneumonia High Risk on top of COVID-19 Confirmed Critical, Acute Coronary Syndrome Non-ST Segment Elevation Myocardial Infarction.
- The 45,217th reported confirmed case, 59 years old female. Cause of death is Community Acquired Pneumonia High-Risk (Hypoxia), COVID-19 Confirmed.
- The 48,322nd reported confirmed case, 71 years old male. Cause of death is Acute Respiratory Failure, Community Acquired Pneumonia IV High Risk with Hypoxia; COVID-19 Confirmed Critical; Myocardial Infarction.
- The 51,148th reported confirmed case, 44 years old female. Cause of death is Acute Respiratory Syndrome Secondary to COVID-19 Pneumonia Critical, Stage 2 Hypertension.
▪️ One (1) reported death from General Santos City. The 53,025th reported confirmed case, 68 years old male. Cause of death is COVID-19 Critical Confirmed; Hypertension II, Diabetes Mellitus II.
▪️ One (1) reported death from Koronadal City. The 55,788th reported confirmed case, 62 years old male. Cause of death is Community Acquired Pneumonia High Risk with Hypoxia, COVID-19 Confirmed Critical.
Overall, there are a total of 55,808 COVID-19 confirmed cases reported to DOH CHD SOCCSKSARGEN region. 1,053 (1.89%) are active cases, 52,663 (94.36%) recoveries and 2,078 (3.72%) COVID-19 related deaths.
* Number of deaths recorded in the tracker will only reflect the number of deaths related to COVID-19 complications.
(Source: DOH 12)