Subling gipahinumduman sa CDO COVID-19 Data Management Group ang katawhan nga magparehistro kung asa ka haom ug nasakop nga category basi sa DOH prioritization guidelines.
Sa pagkakaron, ang vaccine rollout sa syudad anaa sa priority groups A1, A2, A3, A4 ug A5.
Ang mga mosunod mao ang mga nahisakop sa nasangpit nga kategorya.
PRIORITY GROUP A (18-59 YO)
- A1.1 COVID-19 referral hospitals designated by the DOH
- A1.2 Public and private hospitals, infirmaries providing COVID-19 care A1.3 Isolation and quarantine facilities
- A1.4 remaining hospitals including facilities of uniformed services not catering to COVID-19 cases
- A1.5 Government owned primary care based facilities such as health centers, members of BHERTs, contact tracers and social workers A1.6 Stand-alone facilities, clinics, and diagnostic centers and facilities. This shall include all health workers that are not based in any health facilities
- A1.7 Closed institutions and settings such as but not limited to nursing homes, orphanages, jails, detention centers, correctional facilities, drug treatment and rehabilitation centers and Bureau of Corrections
- A1.8 Outbound Overseas Filipino Workers for deployment within the next four months
- A1. 9 Family members of healthcare workers Expanded A1 Additional or newly hired health worker
PRIORITY GROUP A2 Senior Citizens (60 years old and above)
PRIORITY GROUP A3 Persons with comorbidity (18-59 YO and with medical certificate or clearance)
-Chronic Respiratory Disease
-Chronic Kidney Disease
-Chronic Liver Disease
-Chronic Respiratory Tract Infection
Expanded A3 Pregnant women on their 2nd or 3rd trimester with medical clearance (18 yrs. old and above)
PRIORITY GROUP A4 (18-59 YO)
- A4.1 Private sector workers who work outside their homes
- A4.2 Employees in government agencies and instrumentalities, including government-owned or controlled corporations or GOCCs and local government units
- A4.3 Informal sector workers and self-employed who work outside their homes and those working in private households
PRIORITY GROUP A5 (18-59 YO)
Poor population based on the National Household Targeting System for Poverty Reduction or other verification mechanisms of the local government not otherwise included in the preceding categories (4Ps, UCT, SAP, ECQ Special Ayuda, Certified by the Barangay LGU as legitimate indigent resident), Immediate family members of A5 (18-59 YO).
(Source: City Health Office – CDO)