- THREE-HUNDRED-THIRTY-TWO (332) NEW CONFIRMED CASES
- FIVE-HUNDRED-NINETY-FOUR (594) NEW RECOVERIES
- NINE (9) NEW COVID-19 RELATED DEATHS
▪ Two (2) reported deaths from Banga, South Cotabato
- the 63,592nd reported confirmed case, 5 years old male. Cause of death is Cardiac Arrest secondary to Rheumatic Heart Disease, Community Acquired Pneumonia, COVID-19 Infection Severe.
- the 64,057th reported confirmed case, 59 years old male. Cause of death is COVID-19 Confirmed Severe, Pneumonia with consolidation right upper middle lobes secondary to Bleeding Peptic Ulcer with Severe Anemia.
▪ One (1) reported death from Pigcawayan, North Cotabato, the 63,042nd reported confirmed case, 74 years old female. Cause of Death is CAP High Risk, COVID-19 Confirmed, S/P CVA, Hypertension Stage II.
▪ One (1) reported death from Makilala, North Cotabato, the 63,387th reported confirmed case, 15 years old male. Cause of Death is Cardiorespiratory Failure to consider Cerebrovascular Accident, Pneumonia Severe, COVID-19 Confirmed.
▪ One (1) reported death from General Santos City, the 64,621st reported confirmed case, 57 years old male. Cause of Death is Dead on Arrival secondary to Acute Respiratory Failure secondary to Community-Acquired Pneumonia High Risk, SARS-COV RT-PCR Positive.
▪ One (1) reported death from Kalamansig, Sultan Kudarat, the 66,652nd reported confirmed case, 91 years old female. Cause of Death is Community Acquired Pneumonia High Risk, COVID-19 Confirmed.
▪ One (1) reported death from Magpet, North Cotabato, the 66,939th reported confirmed case, 51 years old male. Cause of Death is CVA Unspecified; DM Type II; HPN; COVID-19 Confirmed.
▪ One (1) reported death from Mlang, North Cotabato, the 66,949th reported confirmed case, 1 month old male. Cause of Death is Septic Shock with Multi-organ Dysfunction Syndrome; Status Post Colostomy for Imperforate Anus; COVID-19 Confirmed.
▪ One (1) reported death from Glan, Sarangani, the 67,023rd reported confirmed case, 66 years old male. Cause of Death is Myocardial Infarction; Diabetes Mellitus Type II; Hypertension Stage II; COVID-19 Confirmed, Critical.
Overall, there are a total of 67,497 COVID-19 confirmed cases reported to DOH CHD SOCCSKSARGEN region. 3,334 (4.94%) are active cases, 61,740 (91.47%) recoveries and 2,400 (3.56%) COVID-19 related deaths.
Number of deaths recorded in the tracker will only reflect the number of deaths related to COVID-19 complications.
Tandaan ang BIDA solusyon kontra COVID-19
B- Bawal walang mask at face shield
I – Isanitize ang kamay, iwas hawak sa mga bagay
D – Dumistansya ng isang metro
A- Alamin ang totoong impormasyon
Suportahan ang FDA approved na bakuna
(Source: DOH 12)