- Advertisement -
SALIENT POINTS OF EO 687-2021
• SUNDAY LOCKDOWN IS IMPOSED. Only those going to religious services, DRRM personnel, security forces, those in emergency situation, take out deliveries for restaurants and those scheduled for vaccination on Sunday, if any, are allowed to go out.
• Religious activities shall be allowed up to 10% of the venue capacity.
• Authentic negative RTPCR test result (within 5-day validity) and S-pass permit (applied 2 days prior to travel) remain as entry requirements.
• Quarantine pass/E-Qpass shall be the basis for accessing basic necessities and provision for food and essential health services and other acts allowed under MECQ. Q-pass A holders are allowed to go out M-W-F while Q-pass B holders are allowed to go out T-Th-S.
• All beaches, beach resorts, inland water resorts, establishments with pools and similar establishments shall remain closed under MECQ.
• Only DOT-accredited hotels or accommodation facilities are allowed to operate with 50% capacity.
• Restaurants may accommodate at 50% for outdoor dine-in services (al-fresco) and 10% indoor dine-in services. Take-out and delivery may operate at 100%.
• All public and private gatherings previously allowed or given permit shall be temporarily suspended for the duration of the MECQ.
• Gatherings outside of residences are prohibited except those that are essential for the provision of health services government services or humanitarian activities authorized by the LIATF.
• Movement of cargo/ delivery vehicles is unhampered however, driver and personnel must submit themselves for profiling and random antigen test at the border.
• Leisure travels into Zamboanga City are temporarily suspended under MECQ.
• All travelers should enter only through the Licomo, Limpapa, Airport or Seaport borders.
• Maritime and aviation sectors are allowed to operate subject to DOTr conditions.
• Public buses plying provincial routes may operate 5am to 8pm only- Monday to Saturday.
• Curfew is imposed from 10pm to 4am.
• Liquor ban is in effect in all establishments and public places.
(Source: City Government of Zamboanga Facebook page)
- Advertisement -