Eleven (11) Regional Line Agencies (RLAs) of the National Government attended and participated in the 1st semester Regional Inter-Agency Committee on Indigenous Peoples Health (RIACIPH) Meeting held last Friday, June 10.
The meeting was held virtually with the following agencies in attendance:
- The National Commission on Indigenous People (NCIP),
- Department of Agriculture ( DA) Region 9, Department of Education (DEPED) IX,
- Department of the Interior and Local Government (DILG) IX,
- Department of Environment and Natural Resources (DENR) IX,
- Department of Social Welfare and Development (DSWD) IX, Commission on Population and Development (POPCOM) IX,
- Philippine Statistical Authority (PSA) IX,
- TESDA 9 and the Department of Health-Center for Health Development (DOH-CHD) Zamboanga Peninsula.
Among the Agendas discussed during the meeting:
- Reiteration of the DOH-NCIP-DILG Joint Memorandum Circular (JMC) 2015-01
- Presentation of Accomplishments by the different agencies
- Plans and activities for year 2022 for IP Inter-agency collaboration)
- Creation of Regional Inter-Agency (Committee)
- 1st one stop shop Caravan (3rd Caravan)