Pagadian City – Young cadet aspirants gathered and took the Philippine Military Academy Entrance Examination (PMAEE) at Pagadian City Pilot School in Pagadian City last Friday, September 17.
Last Friday is the second day of PMAEE in Pagadian. It continued until last Saturday, September 18.
The PMAEE is the first step in the selection process to become a cadet in the most prestigious leadership school in the country, the Philippine Military Academy (PMA). It is held annually across the country to select those who would become part of the Cadet Corps Armed Forces of the Philippines and later on serve as Officers in the Armed Forces of the Philippines (AFP).
Below are the benefits and privileges for those who will be able to pass the admission process and become a PMA Cadet:
– A noble privilege in serving the country and its people
– Free college education with a well-rounded curriculum
– Monthly pay and allowances
– Progressive career as an Officer in the Army, Air Force, or Navy
– Specialized professional training for military
– Exceptional training and billeting facilities
– Training requirements are all provided
Walk-in applicants are reminded to bring:
-Photocopy of PSA Birth Certificate
-Photocopy of Form 137/138 or Transcript of Records
-two (2) 2×2 pictures with white background
-Valid ID (preferably school/driver’s license)
-At least 2 pencils
(News & photos courtesy of 53rd infantry Battalion)